Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sure Step Study Hall Fun!

Hey all you Microsoft Partners out there!  If you still need to pass the Implementation Methodology certification before May 1st, come join me for a Sure Step Study Hall at Convergence.

Sunday April 10, 2011
3:15pm
Room B216, Georgia World Congress Center (Convention Center)

Join me for tips and tricks to creating a valuable study plan to pass the exam. We will overview key concepts in Sure Step, and focus on tools and guidance available in Sure Step to help focus your study efforts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've passed the exam but I'll be around at that time. I may stop by and say hi.

Mark

Christina Phillips said...

Definitely do, Mark! You can share your perspectives as an exam expert :)

Jim Lawhead said...

Thanks I will be there.

Jim Lawhead said...

Christina,

Thanks for having this class, I will be there.

Jim