Monday, March 18, 2013

Convergence 2013!

Convergence 2013 here in New Orleans marks the first conference in quite a while where I am actually going to enjoy the conference.  I am not working in a both, staffing the labs, or presenting.  Just going to see old friends, hopefully make some new ones, soak up the great energy and information, and eat a few fabulous meals here in New Orleans.  Yesterday, I spent some time at the GP Partner Connections PreGame event.  I have said it before, and will say it again, I just love opportunities for partners to get together in a collaborative environment!  Saw lots of old friends, famous-GP-world faces, and got to learn more about GP 2013 demo tools and RapidStart.  Very good day.

Today is late start day, but I am going to challenge myself to blog each day this week with something I have learned.  I don't promise anything too profound, but today will be the first day of this challenge! Let's see what I have to share this evening :)

Christina Phillips is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Dynamics GP Certified Professional. She is a supervising consultant with BKD Technologies, providing training, support, and project management services to new and existing Microsoft Dynamics customers. This blog represents her views only, not those of her employer.

No comments: