Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dynamics GP .NET eConnect Developer Wanted

5/18/2011

I hear and read news reports saying that the US economy is still in bad shape, but I am having a hard time reconciling that news with the continuous projects that I've been frantically working on for the last 6 months.  And when I've reached out to a few GP .NET developers that I know to see if they can help with a few projects, they too have typically been fully booked, working late nights just to keep up.

So, if you are a Dynamics GP .NET eConnect and VS Tools developer, or if you know of one, I'd love to chat.

I'm looking to have additional resources available for those times when 5 clients suddenly want work done immediately, or when I'm swamped and a new project pops up out of the blue.

Ideally, I'm looking for developers located in North America who are independent contractors.

He or she should be proficient with Visual Studio, C# and VB, as well as eConnect, Visual Studio Tools for GP, and SQL Server.  Strong understanding of Dynamics GP functionality, distributions, GL accounts, and debits and credits is desirable as well.

I can be reached at steveendow@gmail.com.

No comments: