I am very excited about Management Reporter 2012 for a number of reasons, including...
- Improved performance across the board, including a datamart for AX and NAV
- Drillback to Dynamics GP from a report (ala FRx)
- Quick charts and comments allow users to collaborate on published reports
- Multiple destinations for a report definition, including SharePoint and a network share
- Identify missing accounts across all building blocks
Christina Phillips is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Dynamics GP Certified Professional. She is a supervising consultant with BKD Technologies, providing training, support, and project management services to new and existing Microsoft Dynamics customers. This blog represents her views only, not those of her employer.